The comfortable feel, original style, and sound created by the Player Series pickups give the Player Telecaster a modern take on Fender's authentic feel and style. This is a workhorse versatile enough to handle almost anything and durable enough to survive any performance – a loyal sidekick for your musical vision. The string-through-body bridge features block-steel saddles to add a little twang to your tone. The neck is designed for comfort and performance, with a "Modern C"-shaped profile and a smooth back finish, it's ideal for almost any playing style. The extra ferret gives the ability to bend the highest D to an E, extending the tonal range to 4 octaves. The Player Telecaster body is hand-made to the original specifications and each model contains an "F" stamped neck plate, so there is no doubt about the pedigree of the instrument.
- Body material: Alder with gloss polyester finish
- Neck material: Maple
- Neck profile: Modern "C"
- Fingerboard: Maple with 9.5" radius
- Frets: 22 medium jumbo frets
- Scale length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Elements: Player series alnico 5 tele single-coils
- Controls: Master volume, master tone
- 3 road pick-up switch
- String-through-body bridge with 6 block steel saddles