Steve Vai has been a forerunner for years and likes to colour outside the lines of guitar playing. He knows how to conjure up tones from an electric guitar that no one has ever heard before! That's why ibanez has decided to bring a series to market, developed with the legend itself. The materials contained in these guitars are of the highest quality so that nothing stops you from ripping like the great lord himself!
The materials from which this JEMJR is made are of sublime quality. He distinguishes himself from other models of ibanez by the saved handle in the body and the cool Lions-Claw bridge cutout. This allows you to push the tremolo even further to bring even more slack into the strings. The body is cut from mahogany and the key has been given a great tree-of-life inlay. In addition, the Quantum pickups provide a very bold sound.
- Steve Vai Signature electric guitar
- colour: white
- model: JEMJR, double cutaway
- wood type body: mahogany
- key: rosewood, with Tree of Life inlay
- 5-piece Wizard maple neck
- neck connection: screwed
- 24 jumbo frets
- hardware color: black (Cosmo Black)
- neck element: Quantum humbucker
- middle element: Quantum single coil
- bridge element: Quantum humbucker
- electronics: 1x volume, 1x tone, 5-position element switch